as promised, here is the whole flock!
esme’ fed them bird seed (aka thread tails!)
and their pretty bellies. one little guy was not photographed… he was discovered in harper’s toy box shortly after these pictures were taken! another one needed a little surgery~ one of his seams came apart. i think it was the first one i sewed. apparently birds are a little like pancakes…
now they are all perched sweetly in the tree. and i am moving along to the next project…
but before i go i am going to post this little meme my friend darcy tagged me with. here is how it goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
six random things about the inspired mama:
1. i hate board games and card games. i will however play several rounds of Go Fish with esme’ before kindergarten nearly every day because she loves card games.
2. i love tattoos! i have three. a rose on my ankle, a fairy on my belly and a bluebird and nest on my back.
3. i love birds too! but only wild birds. i am not a fan of pet birds.
4. i have a deep appreciation for sarcasm, and use it often.
5. i drink a lot of coffee, but decaf only. after miserably weaning myself off the caffeine when pregnant i swore i’d never go back to it.
6. i am a huge fan of live music. i have seen everything from the grateful dead to bb king to ac/dc. just the other night the mister and i went to a big rock show, because we’re still totally cool like that!
so there you go! now i guess i have to tag some folks, so here are some bloggers that i’d like to know more about…
jess from idle hands
the witty knitter
exile in suburbia
musings of a mommy bee
and, michelle’s stitchwitchery
i can’t wait to read your posts!